Tags are a tool that you can use to quickly note the status of orders during processing. You can create a variety of different tags to sort and filter your orders. Tags will only be displayed in Pinkoi’s Shop Manager. Customers will not be able to see them.
How do I use tags?
1. You can find the tag icon in the upper right hand corner of each order information box. After you click on the tag icon a drop down menu will appear. From here you can select different tags and apply them to the order.
2. You can also click on “Manage Tags” to open the tag management menu. From here you’ll be able to add and delete tags, and adjust their order and color according to your needs.
When managing your tags, please pay attention to the following:
- You can only configure up to a maximum of 10 tags. (This includes the system default tags. However, you are free to edit or delete these tags.)
- When deleting a tag, the system will also remove it from any orders that it has been applied to. Once deleted, tags cannot be restored.
- Each tag can contain a maximum of 20 characters. If you’d like to include content that is longer than this, we recommend that you use the private note function instead.
How do I apply tags to multiple orders at once?
To do this, select all the orders that you wish to apply tags to and then click on “Bulk Actions” > “Select Tags”. From here, you’ll be able to select tags to apply to the orders.
There are 3 different tag selection modes when applying tags to multiple orders. These 3 modes are described below.
= This tag will not be applied to the selected orders.
= This tag will be applied to all selected orders.
= This tag will be applied to a portion of the selected orders.
Article is closed for comments.