1. DBS x Pinkoi Extra Welcome Offer (“Offer”) is only available to the new customers (“New Customers”) who have successfully applied to become the principal cardholder of DBS Black World Mastercard or DBS COMPASS VISA (“New Card”) issued by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) during the period from 1 June 2020 to 31 July 2020 (“Promotion Period”) by downloading DBS Omni mobile application (“Designated DBS Omni”) through the designated link (go.dbs.com/hk-pinkoi-omni), then complete and submit the DBS Black World Mastercard or DBS COMPASS VISA principal card application form (“Application Form”) via the Designated DBS Omni to the Bank, and submit all supporting documents required by the Bank within one month from the date of application.
2. New Customers mean those applicants who during the New Card approval process have not applied for, do not currently hold, or in the 12 months prior to the date of application for the New Card, have not held and/or cancelled any principal credit cards (including co-branded cards and/or DBS COMPASS VISA) issued by the Bank.
3. New Customer must download DBS Omni mobile application (“DBS Omni”) (if applicable), register and activate DBS Omni account within 1 month of the New Card issuance date to be eligible for receiving Pinkoi Gift Card HK$100 (“Extra Welcome Gift”), the relevant Extra Welcome Gift will be credited to eShop under the DBS Omni account of New Customer in the form of promotion code in September 2020. The conditions of use of Pinkoi Gift Card are as follows:
i. Gift cards cannot be recharged. Only one card can be used per order. But you can merge the remainder of several cards into a single gift card.
ii. Gift cards have no expiration dates. iii. Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
iv. Cards are issued and sent at random. Gift cards should be viewed as cash. Stolen, damaged, or loss of cards will not be compensated or replaced. Please take appropriate precautionary measures for gift cards.
v. Gift cards are prepaid cards issued by Pinkoi. Once sold, cards cannot be returned or exchanged for other items.
vi. Gift cards cannot be bought with gift cards. vii. If you return a defective product bought with a Pinkoi gift card, the refund will be refunded back to the original gift card and not as cash.
viii. If you have further queries about gift cards, please contact Pinkoi service team (email@example.com).
4. Each New Customer can enjoy the Offer once during the Promotion Period. For the avoidance of doubt, if New Customer has successfully applied for more than one New Card with the Bank by submitting multiple Application Forms to the Bank, he/she will only be entitled to one Extra Welcome Gift in respect of all Application Forms submitted during the Promotion Period.
5. Extra Welcome Gift is only available to those New Customers whose New Card accounts are determined in the sole discretion of the Bank to be in good standing, remain valid and not in default during the Promotion Period and when the Extra Welcome Gift is issued. The Bank shall have the sole discretion in determining a New Customer’s entitlement to the Extra Welcome Gift.
6. Entitlement to the Extra Welcome Gift is subject to there being no abuse/non compliance by the New Customer, failing which the Bank will debit the value of the Extra Welcome Gift from the New Customer’s account without notice and/or take such action to recover any outstanding amounts.
7. The Bank may change these terms and conditions and/or modify or terminate the Offer. The Bank’s decision is final.
8. The English version shall prevail if there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions.