Providing videos that are in compliance with our specifications and guidelines can help customers to better understand your product, and give it more opportunities for exposure.
Please note the following video specifications. Files that do not comply with these specifications cannot be uploaded or displayed properly.
- Length: Minimum of 5 seconds and maximum of 10 seconds. Videos that are too long will automatically be reduced to 10 seconds.
- Format: MP4, MOV
- File Size: No larger than 50 MB
- Resolution: Recommended resolution of 1080p or higher, minimum of 720p
- Audio: Any audio will automatically be silenced once the video is uploaded.
- Aspect Ratio: 1:1 (square). Videos with other aspect ratios will automatically be centered and cropped to a 1:1 ratio once they are uploaded.
Product Video Guidelines
- If your product video is being displayed in “Position 1” (before the first image in the sequence of listing images), please do not add text or images to the video. (Including URLs of external websites, QR codes, instructions, brand logos, discount information, contact information and other product images.)
- Do not add borders or frames, merge videos, use collages or use any other effects that make the product unclear.
- Do not excessively use filters, vignetting or alter the color of videos, creating an exaggerated color difference between the video and the actual product. (This can cause customer disputes.)
- If the product is a physical product, please use video of the actual product that is clearly in focus. The recommended style of video includes the product in a natural setting or while in use.
- Do not use content that violates laws and regulations related to intellectual property rights, and content that is being displayed without the consent of its owner.
- Do not use content that contains or implies material of a pornographic, obscene or violent nature.
- Do not use content that violates public order and good morals, or content that is prohibited from being sold or advertised.
- Do not use content that violates Pinkoi’s Allowed ＆ Prohibited Items policy.
Listings determined by Pinkoi to contain product videos that do not comply with Pinkoi's Video Guidelines will receive less exposure (including on the Pinkoi website, in social media, ads and other official channels). Continual noncompliance after several notifications will result in less opportunities for the shop to participate in Pinkoi’s promotional activities, and the removal of the noncompliant video or suspension of the listing until the video is amended. In the event of a serious violation, a warning will be recorded for the shop in accordance with Pinkoi Shop Guidelines.