If you see “Pay S/H on arrival” displayed beside a shipping fee option, it means that for that option you will not pay for shipping fees when making your purchase on Pinkoi. Instead, you will directly pay the courier when they deliver your order to you.
Currently, “Pay S/H on arrival” is only available to customers having orders shipped to addresses in Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan.
Designers located in Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan usually use “SF Express” for shipping, but may also use other couriers. If you have any questions, you can use the “Contact designer” button to inquire with the designer before placing an order.
1. Shipping fees and delivery times: Shipping fees fluctuate in accordance with exchange rates. Please use the official Websites for SF Express listed below to verify shipping fees. You can also verify shipping fees by directly contacting the designer before making a purchase.
SF Express Hong Kong: http://www.sf-express.com/hk/tc/dynamic_function/price/
SF Express Taiwan: http://www.sf-express.com/tw/tc/dynamic_function/price/
2. Hong Kong region surcharges:
(1) Shipments collected from or delivered to residential addresses in Hong Kong will be subject to an HK$ 20 service charge. Shipments collected from or delivered to remote areas in Hong Kong will be subject to an HK$ 30 service charge.
(2) If the shipping address is residential address in a “remote area”, only a “remote area surcharge” will be charged. An extra “residential surcharge” will be not be charged.
(3) Surcharges can be bound together with shipping fees (either paid by the shipper or receiver). Shipments collected from or delivered to the locations mentioned above will require an additional business day.
3. Certain regions in Taiwan will require an additional business day for collection or delivery.
4. If you have any shipping related inquiries, please contact your local SF Express customer service hotline or contact SF Express online customer service via their website.
SF Express customer service hotlines:
Hong Kong: (852) 2730 0273
Macau: (853) 2873 7373
Taiwan: 0800 088 830