If multiple unsuccessful delivery attempts are made, your package will be temporarily held by the post office. If you do not claim your package during this holding period (typically between 20-30 days), it will be returned to its country of origin. The time required for return shipping is around 10-30 days.
If you find that your package has been returned to its sender by the post office, you can do either of the following:
Contact the designer using the “” button found on the order page. If both parties agree that the customer will be responsible for the shipping fees, you can ask the designer to provide a link for paying the additional fees.
* In cross-border transactions, if a package is returned because the receiver has not claimed it, the original shipping fees and associated return shipping fees will be the responsibility of the buyer.
If you need to request a refund:
a. Please go to the order page and click on the “Request refund” button.
b. Fill in the form, use “Method 1”, make sure that the default “Refund shipping fee” checkbox is unchecked and then send out your request.
c. Use the “” button to contact the designer and inform them that you have made a refund request.
If you do not receive a reply within 3 working days when contacting the designer, or if you have any other issues you need assistance with, please . Our customer service team will be happy to provide assistance.
Articles in this section
- How do I track my package’s shipping progress?
- Why has the shipping status for my order not been updated?
- Why is my postal package taking so long to deliver?
- I haven’t received my package yet. Why does that status for my order show “Delivered”?
- My package has been returned to its sender by the post office. What should I do?
- I already received my package but the order status didn't update as "Completed"