This could be due to a number of reasons:
1. The package has been received by someone else on your behalf.
Please check with your family members, roommates, etc. to check if they have received your package.
2. The designer (seller) has filled in the wrong tracking number and the incorrect tracking information is being displayed.
In this situation, please contact the designer via the “” button on the order page to verify if they have provided the correct tracking number.
3. The package was not claimed in time and has been returned to its sender by the post office.
If delivery for your package is taking too long (over 1 month), it could be possible that it was not claimed in time and was returned to its sender by the post office.
If you do not receive a reply within 3 working days when contacting the designer, or if you have any other issues you need assistance with, please . Our customer service team will be happy to provide assistance.
Articles in this section
- How do I track my package’s shipping progress?
- Why has the shipping status for my order not been updated?
- Why is my postal package taking so long to deliver?
- I haven’t received my package yet. Why does that status for my order show “Delivered”?
- My package has been returned to its sender by the post office. What should I do?
- I already received my package but the order status didn't update as "Completed"