Your package may be in transit or is being held by the post office because of multiple unsuccessful delivery attempts. Please use the tracking number provided by the designer and the following websites to check the status of your package.
(Can display complete tracking information across borders.)
(Can only display tracking information once your package has arrived in Hong Kong.)
The post office will not notify you of your package’s arrival. Please be sure to monitor the shipping progress of your package. If multiple unsuccessful delivery attempts are made, the package will be temporarily held by the post office. Should this happen, please promptly go to the post office to claim your package and remember to bring a valid ID. If you do not claim your package within the holding period, your package will be returned to the sender.
Shipping could be delayed due to poor weather conditions. Please inquire with your local post office and remember to provide the tracking number for the package.
If you do not receive a reply within 3 working days when contacting the designer, or if you have any other issues you need assistance with, please .
Our customer service team will be happy to provide assistance.
Articles in this section
- How do I track my package’s shipping progress?
- Why has the shipping status for my order not been updated?
- Why is my postal package taking so long to deliver?
- I haven’t received my package yet. Why does that status for my order show “Delivered”?
- My package has been returned to its sender by the post office. What should I do?
- I already received my package but the order status didn't update as "Completed"