First, log in to Pinkoi and go to the “Shop Manager”. From the menu on the left side of the screen, select “Promotions” →“Shop Discounts” . The instructions below provide an example of how this type of discount can be set up.
For example, if a shop were offering free shipping for purchases of at least NT$ 1000 made from the Taiwan region, the seller would follow these steps to set up the offer:
1. Click on the “Create shop discount” button.
2. Select “Free shipping” as the type of discount you would like to create.
3. Configure a discount period of your choice.
4. Select whether or not you would like to make the discount available only to customers from a specific location using a specific currency.
5. Make the discount available only for Taiwan. Select “Yes, make it available only for specific shipping regions (you can also add specified shipping methods).” Then, select “Taiwan” from the “Select destination” drop down menu, followed by “All regions/methods” from the “Select shipping” drop down menu.
6. Make the discount available for all items by selecting “No, make it available for all items.”
7. Make the discount available only when a specific price threshold is reached. Select “Yes, make it available only when a specific price threshold is reached.” Next, make sure the currency being used for configuring discounts is “New Taiwan Dollar (TWD) NT$”. Then, enter “1000” as the price threshold.
9. Enter a title for your discount.
10. Click “Preview” to preview your discount. Then, click “Save” to complete configurations.
11. After customers add items to their shopping cart, the system will automatically apply the latest eligible shop discount that you have created.