Because Pinkoi is a platform for transactions, designers on the site are responsible for managing and shipping the products listed in their respective shops. Shipping cannot be combined if there are items in your Shopping Cart from different shops.
Articles in this section
- I’ve already paid for shipping. Why am I being charged extra fees when my order arrives?
- I live in the city. Why does DHL say I live in a remote area and want to charge me extra for shipping?
- What does “Pay S/H on arrival” mean?
- What shipping methods does Pinkoi use? How are shipping fees calculated?
- Can I combine shipping for purchases from different shops?
- If I buy items from different shops, can shipping be combined?
- Can I get free shipping on my order?
- Can items be shipped overseas?
- I have filled out an SF Express store address as my receiving address. What should I do if I don’t receive my package?
Article is closed for comments.