The Pinkoi system has integrated a “real-time courier tracking” service into the shipping statuses of orders. When “Exception” is displayed as an order’s shipping status, it could be due to many reasons. However, usually it is associated with various “shipping abnormalities”:
*Note: Because Pinkoi has integrated tracking systems from numerous couriers, the cause of abnormal situations will differ depending on the way in which each respective courier operates.
- A package for an international order is being retained at customs for some reason.
- The recipient missed a phone call, declined the shipment, or was not at home causing the package to be unable to be delivered.
- The package is currently being returned to the sender.
- The courier has not updated the shipping status for the package in over 30 days.
- Other abnormal situations (abnormalities in the courier system information).
- Please contact the courier to inquire about why the package has not been successfully delivered. If the shipping status is still due to be updated by the courier, Pinkoi will also update the shipping status as it happens.
- Please promptly help the customer understand the current delivery situation and the reason for the delay. Timely and friendly communication with the customer helps to maintain their confidence in your shop.