Please go to “Shop Manager”. From the left hand panel select “Promotions” → “Coupons". You can then configure the type of discount you want to provide and create a corresponding coupon code. Setting the visibility of the coupon as “Public” will allow it to automatically be displayed on your shop’s homepage for customers to claim.
After customers successfully collect coupons, they can go to “My Coupons” → “Shop Coupons” to view all the coupons they have claimed. They can then directly apply coupons in their shopping cart during checkout.
- Pinkoi App: Coupons with visibility set as “Public” are now displayed on your shop homepage for customers to claim.
- Note: Please make sure to update your app to the latest version for access to the section where you can claim coupons.
How do I set the visibility of a coupon as “Public”?
Newly created coupons are set as publicly visible by default. If you wish to view or adjust the settings for a coupon, please click on the coupon settings icon.
Tip: Setting your coupons as publicly visible allows members to directly claim them from your shop’s homepage. Don’t forget to head over to Shop Manager to make your old coupons public!
How do I set coupons to auto-send when customers follow my shop or leave a review?
We highly recommend configuring the auto-sending of coupons when a customer follows your shop or leaves a review. Sending customers coupons during these two influential moments can help persuade them to place orders.
Click on “Create New Coupon” → Click on “Create New Coupon”, then complete all the required fields making sure to select the “Following” and “Review” checkboxes under the “Auto-Send” section. Once you are done, click on “OK”.
Limiting the number of times a coupon can be used by individual accounts
Under “Number of Uses Per Account” on the “Create New Coupon” page, you’ll be able to configure coupons for single use or unlimited use per account. You can also configure if you want to have a coupon automatically sent when your shop is followed by an account.
1. When selecting “Unlimited use”
An individual account will be able to use the coupon an unlimited number of times. For example, after using the coupon on an order, the user will be able to use it again on the next order and so on.
2. When selecting “Only once”
- An individual account will only be able to use the coupon once. After using the coupon on an order, the user will not be able to use it again on another order. However, if the order the coupon is used on is canceled, the user will be able to use the coupon on another order.
- If the coupon is received by an account for following your shop, after it is used, the account will not be able to receive the coupon again even if the user unfollows your shop and then follows it again.
- Sample Scenario: You have configured 2 coupons to be automatically sent when an account follows your shop. Coupon A was configured on 8/1 and coupon B on 8/10.
- If an account follows your shop on 8/2, receives and uses coupon A, then unfollows your shop and follows it again on 8/11, it will not receive coupon A again. It will only receive coupon B on 8/11.
- If an account follows your shop on 8/11, receives and uses coupon B, then unfollows your shop and follows it again, it will not receive coupon B again and will not receive coupon A either.
Coupon Display Priority on the Shop Homepage
The system will automatically arrange and prioritize coupons for display based on your settings for “Discount Type”, “Discount Method”, “Discount Amount”, “Expiry Date”, and “Creation Date”.
Coupons will be prioritized for display based on the criteria below in the following order:
A: Discount Type (Display Priority: 1 → 5)
1. Shop-wide discount
2. Shipping fee discount
3. Price threshold discount
4. Item quantity threshold discount
5. Discount for multiple listings
B: Discount Method (Display Priority: $ Discount → % Discount )
1. Discount of $ X (monetary amount)
2. Discount of X % (percentage)
C: Discount Amount (Display Priority: Large Discount → Small Discount)
If two coupons have the same discount type and method, they will be further compared according to the amount of their discount. The coupon with the larger discount will be prioritized for display.
D: Expiry Date (Display Priority: Sooner → Later)
Coupons that are about to expire soon will be prioritized for display.
E: Creation Date (Display Priority: New → Old)
If the criteria from A to D for two coupons is identical, the coupon that was more recently created will be prioritized for display.
- Unclaimed coupons will be prioritized for display.
- Coupons that have already been used by customers or deleted by shops will not be displayed.