Product rankings are determined using a continuous self-optimizing system that analyzes the daily interactivity data gathered from consumers on the site (this can be thought of as a type of artificial intelligence). The way in which rankings are influenced is extremely complex and is determined using up to 100 different interactivity factors coupled with the internal system’s real time calculation formula. Each individual factor has an impact on the final product ranking.
This may sound complicated, but designers only have to remember one thing: The only way to increase product rankings is to maintain high interactivity between the product and consumers.
How to increase product interactivity:
- Continue to provide attractive, high quality photos for your products.
- Frequently share and post links to products on your social media page to further increase the chances of consumers clicking on and browsing through your products.
- Provide comprehensive international shipping options
- Follow the Pinkoi monthly designer newsletter for official news.
- If your product has free shipping, it will automatically be placed in the free shipping section, increasing its chances for exposure.