Pinkoi processes online payments using a HTTPS Encrypted Connection and 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), in accordance with the International Security Standard. Moreover, Pinkoi has been approved by Taiwan's banking guidelines. Paying online on Pinkoi cannot be safer.
Articles in this section
- What do I do when an order shows payment error?
- Can I change my payment method after making an order?
- Can I only use my local currency when shopping?
- How do I use the QR Payment function？
- Why did Pinkoi charge $1 to my credit card?
- Can items from different shops be combined for checkout?
- What payment methods can I use on Pinkoi?
- What is combined checkout?
- Can I use a Visa/MasterCard/JCB card issued from another country?
- Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Pinkoi?