Payoneer is a cross-border payments platform and registered Member Service Provider of MasterCard. Payoneer is used in 200+ countries, and by global companies such as Google, Airbnb, Newegg, and Getty Images for their mass payout services. It is a flexible, fast, secure, and low-cost solution to pay and get paid. For more information on Payoneer, please visit their official website.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact Payoneer?
- What if my Payoneer account was declined?
- Will I get paid if my Payoneer application is pending?
- How long is the Payoneer application review?
- How do I sign up for a Payoneer account?
- What is Payoneer?
- What is a financial email address?
- The received amount is different from the amount stated on the sales statement. What should I do?
- How are the exchange rates determined for orders using different currencies? Can I take a look at the exchange rates?
- I have already shipped an order. Why can’t I see it on the sales statement? Will I not receive payment for it?