Shipping fees for combined checkouts are based on the shipping fees configured by each shop. If you purchase from two different shops, then there will be two different shipping fees. Also, price thresholds for discounts for a particular shop are for that specific shop only and cannot be applied to another shop.
Articles in this section
- I’ve already paid for shipping. Why am I being charged extra fees when my order arrives?
- I live in the city. Why does DHL say I live in a remote area and want to charge me extra for shipping?
- What does “Pay S/H on arrival” mean?
- What shipping methods does Pinkoi use? How are shipping fees calculated?
- Can I combine shipping for purchases from different shops?
- If I buy items from different shops, can shipping be combined?
- Can I get free shipping on my order?
- Can items be shipped overseas?
- I have filled out an SF Express store address as my receiving address. What should I do if I don’t receive my package?