This depends on your debit/credit card issuer. Debit card refunds may take a few days to appear in accounts. Credit card refunds may only appear in accounts on the card's billing date. The amount should be refunded in the current or next billing cycle to the card you paid with.
Articles in this section
- How do I request for a refund?
- How do I ship my order back after I have requested a refund?
- How much processing time is required after I request a refund?
- Will the shipping fees for orders be refunded?
- How long does it take to receive credit/debit card refunds?
- What should I keep in mind when returning or exchanging products?
- In what circumstances will a return or exchange not be accepted?
- Are there exchange rates for cross-border sales?
- What should I do if I received a defective product?
- Bonus points, coupons or gift cards have been used with my order. Will these be returned after the refund?