Pinkoi receives customers' payments on behalf of shops and transfers the payments to shops monthly. The currency that Pinkoi receives in depends on the payment method used for an order. Choosing a particular currency and payment method may result in exchange rates between different currencies. Moreover, your payment account or card issuer may charge additional fees for international transactions.
Articles in this section
- What is a payment account?
- How do I request for a refund?
- How do I ship my order back after I have requested a refund?
- How much processing time is required after I request a refund?
- I’m a customer. Can I request a partial refund?
- Will the shipping fees for orders be refunded?
- How long does it take to receive credit/debit card refunds?
- How do I request for additional refund?
- What should I keep in mind when returning or exchanging products?
- In what circumstances will a return or exchange not be accepted?