For returns or exchanges, products must be sent back to the shop in the original condition and packaging (including the product, inner and outer packaging, accessories, complimentary items, etc.). Shops will process returns and exchanges according to the Returns Policy, and after verifying that the product is in its original packaging and condition.
Articles in this section
- What is a payment account?
- How do I request for a refund?
- How do I ship my order back after I have requested a refund?
- How much processing time is required after I request a refund?
- I’m a customer. Can I request a partial refund?
- Will the shipping fees for orders be refunded?
- How long does it take to receive credit/debit card refunds?
- What should I keep in mind when returning or exchanging products?
- In what circumstances will a return or exchange not be accepted?
- Will transactions create exchange rate issues?