No. Pinkoi will not charge any transaction fees if you have not sold any items. Pinkoi will only collect transaction fees for an order when the designer ships the item and clicks on the “Send” button.
Articles in this section
- How are payments and shop revenue processed?
- How do I receive money from selling my products?
- Will I receive money every month? What about the previous months where I did not receive any money?
- Can I receive my shop's sales revenue before/after the scheduled date? Can I bypass the minimum transfer requirement?
- Will I still be charged transaction fees even if my shop hasn’t sold anything?
- Where can I find sales statements listing my revenue and fees?
- I have already shipped an order. Why can’t I see it on the sales statement? Will I not receive payment for it?
- When a customer uses discounts, does that come out of my shop's sales revenue? How are transaction fees calculated for discounted orders?
- The received amount is different from the amount stated on the sales statement. What should I do?
- Where do I edit my shop's payment details?