If you have questions about your shop's sales revenue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 business days of the fund transfer day (we transfer sales revenues on the 20th for the previous month, except on weekends and public holidays). If the email comes after 3 business days, it will be impossible to rectify problems.
Articles in this section
- How are payments and shop revenue processed?
- How do I receive money from selling my products?
- Will I receive money every month? What about the previous months where I did not receive any money?
- Can I receive my shop's sales revenue before/after the scheduled date? Can I bypass the minimum transfer requirement?
- Will I still be charged transaction fees even if my shop hasn’t sold anything?
- Where can I find sales statements listing my revenue and fees?
- I have already shipped an order. Why can’t I see it on the sales statement? Will I not receive payment for it?
- When a customer uses discounts, does that come out of my shop's sales revenue? How are transaction fees calculated for discounted orders?
- The received amount is different from the amount stated on the sales statement. What should I do?
- Where do I edit my shop's payment details?