If you need to configure shipping fees for a specific item, you can go to the “Listings” page and then click on the “shipping” button for the respective item. You will then be able to configure the shipping fees for the item.
Articles in this section
- What is “Standard Shipping”? What is “Express Shipping”?
- I’m a designer, how do I configure shipping fees?
- How do I configure a free shipping discount?
- How do I send items abroad?
- When shipping items overseas, can I configure different shipping fees by courier for customers to choose from?
- If my products differ largely in size (e.g., chairs and combs), how do I offer combined shipping?
- How do I set shipping fees for a specific product?
- Can I combine shipping fees?
- If I need to ask the customer to provide additional shipping fees under special circumstances (for example, the customer would like express shipping for their order), how should I do this?