Sold Out Notifications
- Regular listings (excluding Antique and Vintage items): For items purchased via general order or made-to-order, and pre-order items that have not reached their estimated shipping date, once the total inventory level for the listing or one of its variations reaches 0, you will receive a sold out email notification.
- Digital product listings: Once the total inventory level for the listing or one of its variations reaches 0, you will receive a sold out email notification.
- Workshops: Once all available dates are sold out or expired, you will receive a “workshop has expired” email notification.
※ Sold out notifications will not be sent for crowdfunding listings, additional shipping fee listings and private listings.
※ Once a sold out notification has been sent for a particular listing, the system will cease to send additional notifications for it if listing has not been restocked.
※ Sold out notifications will not be sent for listings that have auto restock configured.
Example of a sold out notification (general listings):
※ Example of a sold out notification (workshops):
Low Inventory Alerts
- General listings (excluding Antique and Vintage items): When the stock for a listing or variation falls below 5, and there have been sales within the past 30 days, it will be classified as a low inventory item. Your shop will receive a low inventory alert via email for low inventory items every Monday.
- Digital product listings: When the stock for a digital product listing or variation falls below 3, and you have not configured auto-restocking for it, it will be classified as a low inventory item. Your shop will receive a low inventory alert via email for low inventory items every Monday.
- Workshops: If the available dates for a workshop are set to expire in less than 14 days or 7 days, you will receive a notification via email that your workshop is about to expire.
※ Low inventory alerts won’t be sent for crowdfunding listings, additional shipping fee listings, and private listings.
※ For low inventory listings that have already appeared in a low inventory alert, if you do not restock their inventory to the minimum level mentioned above, the listing will continue to appear in the weekly low inventory alert sent out each Monday.
※ To turn off low inventory alerts, please go to "My Account" ➝ "Email Notifications" ➝ "Shop Notifications", and make sure the “Performance Related” checkbox is deselected.
※ Please note that after deselecting the "Performance Related" checkbox, all notifications such as low inventory alerts, auto restock notifications, and waiting list notifications will be stopped.
Example of a low inventory alert (general listings):
- For individual variations and for listings without configured variations that have individual inventories, once the inventory level reaches 0, the listing will automatically be classified as “sold out”. The system will not send out any additional notification about this.
- For listings with individual inventories configured for all variations, when the inventory level for any one of the variations reaches 0, its inventory level will be displayed in red. If the inventory levels for all the variations of a listing reach 0, then the listing will be automatically classified as “sold out”.
Under Listings, you can adjust the order in which your listings are displayed by selecting “Stock: low to high” to check which listings have low inventory levels.