If your product does not have a fixed level of stock but is instead only created after receiving an order, you can configure it as a “made-to-order product” when adding or editing a listing. You will also need to fill in the days required for preparation after payment is received.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between "made-to-order" and "customized" items?
- How do I insert photos into a product description?
- How do I insert videos into a product description?
- What is a private listing?
- What is the “Listing summary”?
- Can I configure different prices or inventory levels for the different variations of the same listing?
- What are Featured Products?
- Can I temporarily deactivate a listing?
- What are tags? How do I use them?
- How do I check the content that I’ve filled out for different languages (Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Thai)?