Photo colors may be slightly altered to improve appearance. Please keep in mind that if the photo shades or saturations are too different from the real products, this may lead to consumer disputes. Do not alter the photos so much that customers would misjudge the product's actual color.
Articles in this section
- What are the advantages of using photos taken in real-life settings? What type of product photo will grab the attention of Pinkoi customers?
- Can I use a white-background photo as product photo?
- Can I alter the photo colors in any way?
- If I want to sell products as a "bundle," can I combine the products' photos?
- How should I take product photos for products that come in different colors, patterns or styles? What’s the best way to list them?
- I want to add text (or labels) to my photos to explain my products. Will this be seen as a violation of Pinkoi's guidelines?
- Do you have any tips for taking great photos?
- Is there a recommended color model for photos?
- Is there a way to prevent thumbnails cropping my photos?
- Why can't I upload photos?