The colors of photos or videos can be slightly altered to improve appearance. Please keep in mind that colors, shades or saturations that differ significantly from the color of the actual product may lead to customer disputes. Please do not alter photos and videos in a way that would cause customers to misjudge the actual color of the product.
Articles in this section
- How do I add variation images for different listing variations?
- My video failed to upload. How do I confirm that my video’s resolution meets Pinkoi's specifications?
- What are the advantages of using photos taken in real-life settings? What type of product photo will grab the attention of Pinkoi customers?
- Can I use a white-background photo as product photo?
- Can I alter the colors of photos or videos in any way?
- If I want to sell products as a "bundle," can I combine the products' photos?
- How should I take product photos for products that come in different colors, patterns or styles? What’s the best way to list them?
- I want to add text (or labels) to my photos and videos to explain my products. Will this be seen as a violation of Pinkoi's guidelines?
- Do you have any tips for taking great photos?
- Is there a recommended color model for photos?