You can consider the options below according to your requirements:
1. Place all the styles of the product together for the product photo. Create a single listing for all styles of the product.
- Customers will not have to open different pages just to browse the different styles of the same product.
- You are able to concentrate the number of purchases and reviews for the product, increasing its ranking.
- Having too many styles of product in the same photo can affect the clarity of the product details. If the product description incorporates an excessive amount of photos, it may affect the loading speed of the product page.
- You must indicate clearly that the listed price is for a single product rather than for multiple products in order to avoid any confusion on the part of the customer.
2. Take separate photos and create an individual listing for each style of the product.
- Clearly presents the different styles of the product in detail.
- Increases the variety of products in the shop.
- It is not easy for the customer to discern how many different styles the product has. It is recommended that you add the links to the pages of the different product styles in the product description.
No matter how you choose to list your products, please remember not to use photos that combine or merge photos taken separately into a single collage or composite photo, as this violates the Photo Guidelines.