When creating a listing, go to the product description box. Then, paste in the photo links (URLs must end in .jpg, .gif or .png). Pinkoi's system will automatically translate these links into photos when you publish the listing.
We recommended that you upload your photos to Flickr or other public image hosting service.
If you decide to use Flickr , please follow the instructions below:
- Go to the photo on Flickr and then click on “↓” icon (Download this photo) in the lower right hand corner.
- Click on “View all sizes”.
- Select your desired photo size.
- Right-click on the photo and then select “Copy Image Address”
- Paste the link into the listing description.
Please note that photo URLs will end in ".jpg", ".gif", or ".png". They will be different than regular website URLs.
Article is closed for comments.