Photo files should be in RGB. CMYK can lead to color variation.
Articles in this section
- How do I add variation images for different listing variations?
- My video failed to upload. How do I confirm that my video’s resolution meets Pinkoi's specifications?
- What are the advantages of using photos taken in real-life settings? What type of product photo will grab the attention of Pinkoi customers?
- Can I use a white-background photo as product photo?
- Can I alter the colors of photos or videos in any way?
- If I want to sell products as a "bundle," can I combine the products' photos?
- How should I take product photos for products that come in different colors, patterns or styles? What’s the best way to list them?
- I want to add text (or labels) to my photos and videos to explain my products. Will this be seen as a violation of Pinkoi's guidelines?
- Do you have any tips for taking great photos?
- Is there a recommended color model for photos?