If you need to apply for a refund after an International Forwarding order has been created, please see the details below as the process for handling cancellations will differ according to circumstances.
1. The designer has not yet shipped the order:
Please first use Pinkoi message to communicate with and come to an understanding with the designer. Afterwards, please go to the order page and click on the “Request refund” button. Fill out the form, submit it, and wait for the designer to approve your refund request.
2. The order has already arrived at the International Forwarding Center but has not been shipped out by the International Forwarding Center yet:
The domestic shipping and return shipping fees will be deducted from the total refund amount. (The two shipping fees for the designer shipping the order to the International Forwarding Center and for the International Forwarding Center shipping the order back to the designer.)
The refund process is as follows:
1. Please notify Pinkoi customer service via email of the fact that you require a refund. Next, go to the order page, click on the “Request refund” button, fill out the form and submit it.
2. The International Forwarding Center will also notify the designer and return the order to them. Once the designer receives the returned order, they will process your refund for you.
3. The order has already been shipped by the International Forwarding Center:
During a refund, Pinkoi reserves the right to deduct international shipping and return shipping fees, associated customs fees, and domestic shipping fees for returning items back to designers on the island of Taiwan. If the total deductions described above are greater than the original order amount, the refund will not be processed and additional fees will not be charged. Under circumstances such as a rejection of delivery, refusal to pay customs fees, refunds, etc., the refund will be processed in accordance with the methods described above.
Read more: How do I request for a refund?
If you still have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.