This is mainly for customers in mainland China: the new customs regulations of the People's Republic of China now require a color copy of personal ID and proof of purchase for customs clearance. Pinkoi's Forwarding Center will only use this copy for customs clearance, and will not use it for other purposes.
Articles in this section
- What is the International Forwarding Service?
- Who can use the International Forwarding Service?
- What is the process of International Forwarding?
- How are international shipping fees calculated?
- When IFC will the items be shipped?
- Where is the “Ship now” button?
- I can’t find the “Ship now” button.
- How long will the Forwarding Center store my items? What happens if my items are stored past this date?
- How do I change my shipping address about the forwarding service?
- How do I cancel my international forwarding order?
Article is closed for comments.