If your order cannot be sent by SF Express, we will try to use normal Post Office services. If the Post Office refuses to ship the order, please submit an order cancellation request. The shipping fee from the Taiwan-based shops to our Forwarding Center, as well as our fee to send back the item to the designers, will not be refunded.
Articles in this section
- Temporarily suspending on IFC service to US, CA, AU, SG and MY
- What is the International Forwarding Service?
- Who can use the International Forwarding Service?
- What is the process of International Forwarding?
- How are international shipping fees calculated?
- What is the limited-time shipping fee discount?
- When IFC will the items be shipped?
- Where is the “Ship now” button?
- I can’t find the “Ship now” button.
- How long will the Forwarding Center store my items? What happens if my items are stored past this date?