1. Liquids, powders, or pastes/creams (e.g., toners, makeup removers, chapstick, essential oils, lotions, ground coffee, etc.);
2. Flammable products or products containing alcohol (e.g., candles, perfumes and colognes, balms, soaps, etc.);
3. Electronics, objects with internal batteries, or magnetic objects (e.g., magnets, clocks, lamps and shades, other lightings, portable power sources/chargers, etc.);
4. Animals, plants, or anything that contains seeds (e.g., dry flowers, preserved flower, etc.).
5. Dried fruits, cakes, or meat products.
6. Medications or health supplements.
7. Honey, jams (jellies), chili sauces;
8. Products made with concrete or wax;
9. Any other product banned or illegal in the recipient's country/region, or restricted by customs regulations in the recipient's country/region.
The following products are restricted in mainland China, Hong Kong, and Macau. If you go above these limits, we'll send them separately:
1. Facial masks: limited to 40 individual masks per package
2. Foods (e.g., tea leaves, pineapple cakes, biscuits, etc.): limited to 3 kg per package
Terms & Conditions:
1. The International Forwarding Center continually updates the list of banned, illegal, or restricted products according to each country/region's policies or the shipping companies' regulations. Please check the customs regulations of the recipient's country/region before placing an order.
2. When a package clears customs, any additional taxes or customs clearance charges shall be borne by the recipient.
3. Any item that we cannot send will be returned to the shop. The return shipping cost will be borne by the person deemed responsible for the non-shipping. For example, the cost will be borne by the shop if the product listing was in the wrong category, or by the customer if they failed to check the relevant policies.
4. Pinkoi reserves the right to amend or modify this service and its terms, or to withdraw this service, at any time without prior notice.