Yes, you can still use the Service. However, please see if the designer already provides international shipping options. You may find that for a single order, it would be faster and more economical to use the designer's own international shipping options.
Articles in this section
- Temporarily suspending on IFC service to US, CA, AU, SG and MY
- What is the International Forwarding Service?
- Who can use the International Forwarding Service?
- What is the process of International Forwarding?
- How are international shipping fees calculated?
- What is the limited-time shipping fee discount?
- When IFC will the items be shipped?
- Where is the “Ship now” button?
- I can’t find the “Ship now” button.
- How long will the Forwarding Center store my items? What happens if my items are stored past this date?