1. After you (the customer) have finished putting items into your Cart, go to checkout. Then select "To Pinkoi Forwarding Center" and complete the payments for your orders.
2. Notify Pinkoi that you have finished ordering items that require the International Forwarding Service. To do this, go to the top navigation bar and hover over “My Pinkoi.” Click “Orders,” then “Paid Orders.” Lastly, please click the "Ship now" button.
3. If after clicking "Ship now" you realize that you need to add another item to your package, please contact us. We'll try our best to assist you.
4. To track orders, simply go to the Paid Orders page. The Order Status box is under the Order Details box.
5. Once we have shipped your bundled package, we will send a message to your Pinkoi message containing the tracking number and/or outstanding shipping fee. Please note that customers in mainland China, Hong Kong, and Macau pay the shipping fee on receipt of the package.
Note: Pinkoi's Forwarding Center will only store items for 3 months (counting from the day of package arrival). Our system will automatically notify you of the last date of storage. Once you have finished adding orders to your package, please click "Ship now" and we will send the bundled package to you. Without notification, items stored for more than 3 months will be disposed of without notice.
Article is closed for comments.