Customers can order from several Taiwan-based shops, and have the orders delivered to Pinkoi's International Forwarding Center in Taipei. We then bundle the separate orders into a single package and ship it to the customers, thus saving them from paying multiple international shipping fees.
Articles in this section
- What is the International Forwarding Service?
- Who can use the International Forwarding Service?
- What is the process of International Forwarding?
- How are international shipping fees calculated?
- When IFC will the items be shipped?
- Where is the “Ship now” button?
- I can’t find the “Ship now” button.
- How long will the Forwarding Center store my items? What happens if my items are stored past this date?
- How do I change my shipping address about the forwarding service?
- How do I check the shipping status of my International Forwarding order?