This means that the product is out of stock. You can try asking the shop if they have any stock left or will have in the near future. To get in touch with the shop, simply click the "Contact designer" link under the product photo, or go to the shop's page and click the "Contact designer" right-hand pop-up button.
Articles in this section
- Does Pinkoi have an offline store in Taiwan?
- How to contact the designer?
- Do I buy directly from Pinkoi?
- How do I buy on Pinkoi? What are the steps for placing orders?
- The product that I want to buy has a "Join the waiting list" button. What does this mean?
- The product that I want to buy has an "Order" button. What does this mean?
- If I don't speak the same language as the designer/seller, how do I communicate with them?
- How do I change the language?
- When purchasing products from overseas, do I need to pay customs duties and taxes?