Pinkoi is an online marketplace. All products are made, listed, and shipped by designers/sellers. Using the Pinkoi platform, customers can buy directly from, and communicate directly with, designers/sellers. Designers are responsible for providing customer service before, during, and after purchases (inc. returns). If your rights have been infringed, or if there is dispute between customer and designer/seller, please contact us and we'll provide further assistance.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy on Pinkoi? What are the steps for placing orders?
- Do I buy directly from Pinkoi?
- How to contact the designer?
- If I don't speak the same language as the designer/seller, how do I communicate with them?
- How do I checkout with Taiwan local shipping methods?
- When purchasing products from overseas, do I need to pay customs duties and taxes?
- Does Pinkoi have an offline store in Taiwan?
- The product that I want to buy has a "Join the waiting list" button. What does this mean?
- The product that I want to buy has an "Order" button. What does this mean?
- What is gift card? How can I purchase it?
Article is closed for comments.