For customized products, designers can alter certain aspects of the original product, such as material or color, according to a customer's requirements. The time needed for production/customization will be stated. Before placing an order, please decide if the time frame is acceptable and also discuss the order details with the shop. To get in touch, simply click the "Contact designer" link under the product photo, or go to the shop's page and click the "Contact designer" right-hand pop-up button.
Articles in this section
- How to contact the designer?
- Do I buy directly from Pinkoi?
- How do I buy on Pinkoi? What are the steps for placing orders?
- The product that I want to buy has a "Join the waiting list" button. What does this mean?
- The product that I want to buy has an "Order" button. What does this mean?
- If I don't speak the same language as the designer/seller, how do I communicate with them?
- How do I change the currency/language?