For customized products, designers can alter certain aspects of the original product, such as material or color, according to a customer's requirements. The time needed for production/customization will be stated. Before placing an order, please decide if the time frame is acceptable and also discuss the order details with the shop. To get in touch, simply click the "Contact designer" link under the product photo, or go to the shop's page and click the "Contact designer" right-hand pop-up button.
Articles in this section
- Do I buy directly from Pinkoi?
- How to contact the designer?
- If I don't speak the same language as the designer/seller, how do I communicate with them?
- How do I buy on Pinkoi? What are the steps for placing orders?
- How do I checkout with Taiwan local shipping methods?
- When purchasing products from overseas, do I need to pay customs duties and taxes?
- Does Pinkoi have an offline store in Taiwan?
- The product that I want to buy has a "Join the waiting list" button. What does this mean?
- The product that I want to buy has an "Order" button. What does this mean?
- What is gift card? How can I purchase it?