IMPORTANT: This service is only available on domestic shipping in Taiwan, Hong Kong & Macau, and Japan.
If you enable 24-Hour Expedited Shipping for a listing, you will need to ship the order within 24 hours after payment is confirmed. This principle applies to orders received from Monday to Thursday. Shipping for orders received on Fridays, weekends, and national holidays will be deferred to the next working day.
Orders received after 16:00 on 4/23 (Fri) will be shipped before 16:00 on 4/26 (Mon).
Orders received after 16:00 on 9/12 (Mon) will be shipped before 16:00 on 9/13 (Tue).
After shipment, you will need to mark the order as shipped via Shop Manager and provide the customer with a tracking number. If you do not mark the order as shipped, Pinkoi will consider the shipment incomplete and issue the customer a refund in accordance with the Returns Policy.
The following situations are not subject to 24-Hour Expedited Shipping:
- The customer and the shop agreed to a specific arrival date for the order (Ex: holiday orders, desserts with a shelf life).
- If your shop is taking a break, please be sure to enable "Vacation Mode.”
- Orders that include both expedited shipping and non-expedited shipping items are not subject to the 24-hour shipping principle.
- If you are unable to ship on time due to special circumstances, you should inform the customer and obtain their consent before delaying the shipment or canceling the order.
If you do not ship the order within 24 hours (excluding Friday to Sunday) after payment is confirmed, and you have not appropriately communicated or reached an agreement with the customer, the following consequences may be incurred:
- Pinkoi will intervene to cancel the order, suspend the sale of the listing and record 1 warning for the shop. A total of 3 accumulated warnings will result in a 1-month suspension.
- Exposure opportunities through Pinkoi channels will be restricted for 1 month, including on the Pinkoi homepage and in social media.
- If the violation is serious or repeated, Pinkoi will deal with it in accordance with the Fines and Major Violations section of the Shop Guidelines.